Ventana Inn & Spa is located in Big Sur, along California's Central Coast between Monterey and San Luis Obispo - off Highway One, 28 miles South of Carmel.
Getting to Ventana Inn couldn’t be more convenient. Fly directly into Monterey’s hassle-free airport, located just an hour from Ventana. Daily non-stop flights from Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, and San Francisco and connecting flights from hundreds of cities provide easy access to the Monterey Peninsula. The Monterey Peninsula Airport, with over 80 daily flights, is serviced by American/American Eagle, Delta/Delta Connection, United/United Express, and US Airways (formerly America West).
- Take Hwy 101 south to Hwy 156 in Prunedale
- Take Hwy 156 west to Hwy 1 in Monterey
- Follow Hwy 1 south thru Monterey and Carmel
- Ventana is located 28 miles south of Carmel on the left side of Hwy 1
- Take Hwy 280 south
- Get on Hwy 85 south
- Take Hwy 101 south towards Los Angeles
- Take Hwy 156 west to Monterey (Hwy 1)
- Take Hwy 1 south to Monterey and Carmel
- Ventana is located 28 miles south of Carmel
- Take Hwy 1 south all the way to Big Sur. This takes much, much longer, but is a beautiful drive.
- Take Highway 1 North to Big Sur